Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at State Street
- Fund Accountant (64)
- Fund Accountant, Associate I (42)
- Intern (25)
- Pricing Specialist (18)
- Portfolio Accountant (13)
- Business Analyst (11)
- Associate I (10)
- Fund Administrator (9)
- Financial Analyst (9)
- Fund Accountant Associate I (8)
- Senior Associate (8)
- Officer (8)
- Associate (7)
- Fund Accountant Associate II (7)
- Fund Administrator - Associate II (7)
- Quantitative Analyst (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Associate II (5)
- Accounting Specialist (5)
- Summer Intern (5)
- Professional Development Program (5)
- PDP (5)
- Future Focus Program (5)
- Bank Loan Specialist (4)
- Portfolio Administrator (4)
- Operations Associate (4)
- Performance Analyst (4)
- Investment Accountant (3)
- Vice President (3)
- Custody Specialist, Associate I (3)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.
Placed CV on line and it was fished by State Street. contacted by HR by phone then called in for a competency based interview. The two people interviewing were very relaxed, but professional.They made it easy to talk and didn't mind when I wanted clarification. I was then offered the job, but they took ages to do checks and references! I'm glad I wasn't desperate for an immediate salary.
- Give me an example of an error made by you and what did you learn from it Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.
This was easy with my old bosses but the process has changed. I got called in and they went through my CV and as I was recommended they really just wanted to see if I would fit in with the team. They did a background check after I they offered me the role. This took 2 weeks.
- None Answer Question
Easy they gave me what I wanted.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at State Street (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.
Initial communication and impressions were very good. I was very impressed by those who interviewed me.Which is just aswell as I work closely with both.
- Describe an error you made. 1 Answer
As this was done through an agency it was a little slow but still it was a painless experience.