Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview
The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard in July 2011.
I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
There are so many better jobs out there!
- Tell me how you solved a technical problem? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard
- Consultant (6)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Software Developer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Operations Tech (1)
- Consulting (1)
- Computer Services (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Regional Director (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Documentation Specialist (1)
- Technical Account Manager (1)
- Technical Consultant (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- Instructional Designer (1)
- Software Consultant (1)
- SSE (1)
- Client Support Specialist (1)
- Operations Technician (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Applications Support (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Systems Engineer (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Software Developer (1)