T-Mobile Part-Time Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Associate (83)
- Customer Service Representative (65)
- Retail Sales Representative (52)
- Retail Store Manager (18)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (11)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Sales (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Director (6)
- Coach (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Management (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Market Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Development Representative (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
Very Easy Interview
Part Time Sales Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2010.
Interview Details – Just really emphasize sales capabilities and the importance of numbers. You will get the job.
Interview Question – Sell me this pencil View Answer
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was desperate
Very Easy Interview
Part-Time Sales Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.
Interview Details – Great process, except for the background check company. They definitely through me for a loop, but I got hired so not too upset about it.
The interview was all situational questions and due to my experience, it was a breeze. There were many customer service questions and "what if" questions.
Traditionally, the company does the first interview then the background check. The second interview never occurred for me but traditionally that would have been the next step.
- Most difficult sale and how did I handle it. View Answer
- What do you do when a new product comes out? View Answer
Negotiation Details – The offer was great as they presented it to me, therefore there was no negotiation.
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile