T. Rowe Price
T. Rowe Price Investment Operations Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (7)
- Investment Operations Associate (5)
- Associate (4)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Brokerage (3)
- Finance (3)
- Service Associate (2)
- Investment Analyst (2)
- Investment Operations (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- 401k Associate (1)
- Workplace Solutions (1)
- Fixed Income Summer Intern (1)
- Data & Reporting Analyst (1)
- COSS Representative (1)
- Investment Guidance Specialist (1)
- Solution Consultant/Associate (1)
- Retail Service Associate (1)
- Email Developer (1)
- Mutual Fund Accounting Associate (1)
- Contracted Administrative Assistant (1)
- Financial Institution Service Representative (1)
- Retirement Client Specialist (1)
Investment Operations Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price.
Interview Details – Ther were two interviews after I submitted a resume and took a test.
Interview Question – Questions were typical Answer Question
Negotiation Details – They gave me what I wanted and then I found out I was working nights.
Investment Operations Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2010.
Interview Details – Initially, I was recruited and interviewed by an HR representative on-campus. Then I was called back about three weeks later for an office visit with 3-4 managers. During my office visit, I had 3 half an hour interviews with 4 managers. They each informed me that selection would be based on their needs. The first three managers were friendly and laid-back. The last manager was kind of rude, but wasn't too bad. They asked me about my technical skills and my future career goals.
- Tell me about your academic background. Answer Question
- What kind of technical skills do you have in dealing with Excel? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I didn't even try. TRP believes in fairness and would not have accepted an negotiations.
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price