Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
- Transportation Security Officer (14)
- Tso (11)
- TSA OFFICER (7)
- Supervisory Transportation Security Officer (2)
- Lead Transportation Security Officer (1)
- STSO (1)
- TSO (Transportation Security Officer)-Newark EWR Airport (1)
- TSO (Transportation Security Officer) DFW Airport (1)
- TSO (Transportation Security Officer) (1)
- TSO, Transpertaion Security Officer (1)
- Transportation Security Specialist (1)
- Program Analyst (1)
- FAM (1)
- Master Transportation Security Officer (1)
- Transportation Security Screener (1)
- Branch Chief RMA (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Airport Screener (1)
- Security Manager (1)
- Security Officer (1)
Transportation Security Officer Interview
I applied online. The process took 11+ months – interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Arlington, VA) in July 2012.
Nice did 2 person interview, color vision, paper signing and got med kit I was off.
- Two person interrogation. 2 Answers
Other Interview Reviews for TSA (Transportation Security Administration)
Transportation Security Officer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at TSA (Transportation Security Administration) (Nashville, TN) in November 2011.
I recently just had an interview with TSA at BNA. The whole hiring process is probably the longest process in the world. I guess that has to do a lot with it being a government job and all. Well anyway, I went up there to get my interview done and it was me and 2 other women. They sat us down asked us for the information they needed and all that good stuff, then asked which person wanted to actually do the interview first. I volunteered. I go in and its a group interview in which a panel of people ask you theses simple scenerio questions and you answer them. I thought I did pretty good because I was calm and tried to answer the questions the best of my ability. When that was done they told me to hang outside while the deliberate. I waited about 3 minutes when the lady took me back in. I sat down and they said you failed your interview. At first i thought it was a joke bc of how simple the flipping questions were and stuff. I dont know i wasted like 2 months with this process and you look at all the old heads that have the job and you wonder why you dont.
- Describe a time when you had a co worker that didn't want to do anything at work and you all had to be a team. 2 Answers