Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Consultancy Services
- Assistant Systems Engineer (597)
- Software Engineer (290)
- Systems Engineer (213)
- Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee (209)
- IT Analyst (110)
- Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) (81)
- Business Analyst (74)
- Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee (50)
- Assistant Systems Engineer - Trainee (49)
- Associate Software Engineer (46)
- ASE (41)
- Assistant Software Engineer Trainee (36)
- Engineering (35)
- ASE Trainee (33)
- Senior Software Engineer (31)
- Project Manager (31)
- Developer (24)
- Associate Systems Engineer (22)
- Consultant (19)
- Programmer Analyst (19)
- ITA (18)
- Systems Analyst (18)
- Fresher (17)
- System Engineer (17)
- Software Developer (15)
- Engineer (15)
- Senior Process Associate (15)
- Assistant Systems ANalyst (14)
- Associate Consultant (13)
- Assistant Consultant (13)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2013.
I applied through a career fair at university and got a call from HR after two weeks
- How would you solve a complex problem given to you? Among C and C++, which one is closer to system level? How is multiple inheritance allowed in C++ 1 Answer
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2011.
I was contacted by TATA HR ( very helpful and nice person)about a month after handing in my resume at a career fair at a university campus. they scheduled me a phone interview - consisted of basic java questions and little SQL. i was contacted a week and half later and was given a verbal offer and requested my transcripts, a written offer was sent 3 days after. overall was good process.
Offer was really good and i was content with it, so i did not negotiate
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.
Phone Interview, Initial Learning Training
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.
After looking at monster.ca, I have applied by email to the position and got an interview call. I was interviewed twice for testing my technical abilities, once for the Manegerial abilities and once by the HR.
- Questions about Manual Testing, Differences between Functional, Performance, Unit, Regression, Load, Stress, Volume testing. 1 Answer
TCS HR was considerate and reasonable enough to negotiate. Didnt outright accept / deny my offer.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.
It was for the onsite opportunity, it was a mixture of technical and domain level.
- Mainframe technical questions related to DB2, JCL, COBOL, VSAM. It wasnt something unusually different Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.
First round by the superior with whom you will work. This is moderate level difficult. Next level with the client side functional manager.
- Experience in the related field for which you are being recruited. Explaining the experience in the technology area of the proposed project. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review