Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tata Group
- Engineering (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Purchase Engineer (1)
- Store Keeping (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Regional Sales (1)
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Tata Group in October 2010.
!st round asked about the the sales experience, and the current client base related to the target pipeline.
2nd round was phone interveiw with the hiring manager to further understand the exact capability to match the role, and assign a task to to do a presentation to interview group for the 3rd round.
The 3rd round was an English presentation to present my business plan how to achieve my revenue target within 3 years.
- Since you don't have China experience, then why do you you think you would be the right person to run the business for us in China? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Better offer from oher company
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Tata Group (Cochin (India)) in July 2010.
interviews by HR, Procurement Head and finally by the Chief , Maintenance manager, Chemical Engineer etc
Appropriate Answers , honesty
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Tata Group (Bangalore (India)) in March 2009.
first round is technical,
second round too is technical
the third was HR round
- usefulness of modes of conduction 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Tata Group in September 2008.
I got a call from a staffing agency for an opening with Tata group and checked if i was available for it. After my confirmation he checked with the company and in matters of hours I got a call back again from him saying that company wants to see you tomorrow. the process started with filling a form followed by skills test, and interview after whish I was given the offer letter.
- all were general questions that one can expect. Answer Question
No phase as such as I already had a offer from another company where I'd negotiated and once I gave that amount I automotically got a offer which was higer than other company.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review