Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Textron
- Leadership Development Program - Finance (8)
- Intern (5)
- Finance (3)
- Textron LDP: Information Technology (3)
- Finance Intern (2)
- Business Development (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Graduate Trainee (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Financial Analyst Intern (1)
- Senior Administrative Clerk (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Engineering LDP (1)
- Entry Level Engineer (1)
- Digital Marketing (1)
- Design Engineer (1)
- Design Engineer II (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Intern - Monthly (1)
- Textron Leadership Development Program - Finance (1)
- Apple At-Home Advisor (1)
- Leadership Development Program: Integrated Supply Chain (1)
- LDP: ISC (1)
- Leadership Development Program: Marketing and Sales (1)
- Textron Leadership Development Program (1)
- Finance Program (1)
- LDP ISC (1)
- Benefits Analyst (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
LDP ISC Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week – interviewed at Textron in March 2012.
Talked to Textron at the school career fair and received an interview for the next day. First round was very easy and laid back, seemed like they were selling the company to me and learning more about myself. For the second round they had us drive to the Lycoming BU for 2 interviews and a site tour.
- Honestly there weren't any tough questions. I interviewed for the LDP-ISC so the questions in the seconr ound were based around my Supply Chain knowledge and how it pertained to specific instances. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Textron
LDP: ISC InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Textron in March 2011.
Very quick from beginning to end. Applied online through their corporate site which led to a phone interview followed by a trip to one of their business units for an in person interview.
In person interview consisted of 3, 30 minute interviews with varying levels of employees up to the Vice-President, followed by lunch with a past program participant.
Got an offer within 3 days of on site interview.
- Describe a situation when a group member you were working with was not pulling their weight and how did you correct the situation? Answer Question