The Nielsen Company
The Nielsen Company Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Analyst (67)
- Research Analyst (34)
- Intern (18)
- Market Analyst (12)
- Senior Analyst (11)
- Professional Services (11)
- Business Analyst (10)
- Professional Services Analyst (9)
- Professional Services, Analyst (8)
- Membership Representative (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Field Representative (7)
- Associate Client Manager (7)
- Client Manager (7)
- Manager (6)
- Senior Research Analyst (6)
- Client Service Executive (5)
- Professional Services Intern (5)
- Associate Analyst (4)
- Client Service Manager (3)
- Market Research (3)
- Director (3)
- Executive (3)
- Project Developer (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Vice President (3)
- ARC Analyst (3)
Very Difficult Interview
Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in January 2010.
Interview Details – I talked to Nielsen for the first time at my universities' career fair. I didn't really expect to get a call back or even less an interview. A few days later I was called by a recruiter to set up an on campus interview. The first interview was really hard. I was hit with all sorts of questions from your typical behavioral questions to really technical one's. The interview lasted about an hour and was done by two recruiters.
A few days later I got a a phone call from Nielsen inviting to second round interviews in Tampa, FL. It was held at a very nice resort. There was a full day of interviews 7:30AM to 2PM. I interviewed a total of 3 times with 2 managers each time. After the interviews the VP of their Global Business Unit was in town and stopped by to give a key note speech and I thought it was really cool of how much exposure you have just as a candidate for the job.
- Describe to me in C how to take the word "FOX" and rearrange the words backwords to spell "XOF" using only a stack and one variable. View Answers (2)
- Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone and you did not get a long with them. Answer Question
- Tell why you think you are a good fit for the emerging leaders program. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the salary was very competitive.
Emerging Leaders Program: Operations and Technology Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at The Nielsen Company in October 2010.
Interview Details – Very nice interview. But they never get back to you. at least give me a no.
Interviews for Top Jobs at The Nielsen Company