Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Bank
- Teller (54)
- Personal Banker (40)
- Universal Banker (32)
- Teller I (27)
- Branch Manager (15)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Credit Analyst (12)
- In-Store Banker (12)
- Intern (8)
- Banker (8)
- Manager (8)
- Customer Service Manager (8)
- 24 Hour Call Center Personal Banker With Selling (7)
- Bank Teller (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Assistant Manager (6)
- In Store Banker I (6)
- Structured Finance Analyst (5)
- Personal Banker II (5)
- Relationship Manager (4)
- Operations Manager (4)
- Vice President (4)
- In Store Banker (4)
- Portfolio Analyst (4)
- Teller Coordinator (4)
- Teller II (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Business Banking Officer (4)
- SERVICE ADVISOR (4)
- Universal Banker II (4)
Teller II Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Portland, OR) in June 2012.
I got hired with my second interview.
- What examples of situations I have been in with past jobs that would help me in this job Answer Question
no negotiation. I said the rate I wanted and got it.
Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Kansas City, KS) in April 2012.
Interview with management is too dry. Your expectations are not satisfied but as a large corporation as US Bank you would like to give a shot.
- There was no difficult questions. Plain and straight forward. If you are determined person, you would not have any problems answering any questions. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. You can take what they offer or forget about the job.
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Portland, OR) in January 2008.
Why do you want to work for the company? Tell me a time that you went beyond your job duty. Basic questions. My interviewer was very nice.
- Why do you want to work for this company? Answer Question
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.
I loved my interviews. Having central U.S. Bank approve my employment was a pain. It should be souly on what the Managers believe they need and how would fit with U.S. Bank overall. The wait for the okay was a bit annoying.
None, just a teller. Told what I would make and possibly receive.