Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at U.S. Bank
- Teller (46)
- Personal Banker (37)
- Universal Banker (28)
- Teller I (23)
- In-Store Banker (11)
- Branch Manager (10)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Credit Analyst (10)
- Customer Service Manager (8)
- Manager (7)
- Intern (7)
- Banker (7)
- In Store Banker I (6)
- 24 Hour Call Center Personal Banker With Selling (5)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- In Store Banker (4)
- Personal Banker II (4)
- Operations Manager (4)
- Vice President (4)
- Teller II (4)
- Software Developer (4)
- Universal Banker II (4)
- Small Business Banker (3)
- Small Business Specialist (3)
- Teller Coordinator (3)
- Business Banking Officer (3)
- Bank Teller (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- SERVICE ADVISOR (3)
Teller II Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Portland, OR) in June 2012.
I got hired with my second interview.
- What examples of situations I have been in with past jobs that would help me in this job Answer Question
no negotiation. I said the rate I wanted and got it.
Other Interview Reviews for U.S. Bank
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Kansas City, KS) in April 2012.
Interview with management is too dry. Your expectations are not satisfied but as a large corporation as US Bank you would like to give a shot.
- There was no difficult questions. Plain and straight forward. If you are determined person, you would not have any problems answering any questions. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. You can take what they offer or forget about the job.
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at U.S. Bank (Portland, OR) in January 2008.
Why do you want to work for the company? Tell me a time that you went beyond your job duty. Basic questions. My interviewer was very nice.
- Why do you want to work for this company? Answer Question
Teller II InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2012.
I loved my interviews. Having central U.S. Bank approve my employment was a pain. It should be souly on what the Managers believe they need and how would fit with U.S. Bank overall. The wait for the okay was a bit annoying.
None, just a teller. Told what I would make and possibly receive.