Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS
- Part Time Package Handler (234)
- Driver Helper (67)
- Seasonal Driver Helper (49)
- UPS Package Handler (33)
- Inside Sales Representative (30)
- Part Time Supervisor (22)
- Loader (18)
- Account Executive (17)
- Part Time Operations Supervisor (13)
- UPS Loader (12)
- Delivery Driver (12)
- UPS Preload (11)
- Unloader (11)
- Package Delivery Driver (11)
- Intern (10)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- UPS Part Time Package Handler (9)
- Package Handler (8)
- Sorter (7)
- Seasonal Package Handler (7)
- UPS Driver (6)
- Specialist (6)
- PT Supervisor (5)
- Preload Supervisor (5)
- Manager (5)
- Warehouse Worker (5)
- Driver (5)
- Account Manager (5)
- Seasonal Driver (5)
- Part-time Package Handler (4)
Co Op Interview
I applied through college or university – interviewed at UPS in August 2014.
Applied through university website and got a call the following week asking basic questions about my gpa, major and a little of what I currently know. Got another call the next week and set up a panel interview. Interview was fairly easy, most of the questions were based on my resume and also behavioral questions were asked. Just waiting on a call to see if I get hired or not.
- How do you go about testing your programs/applications. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for UPS
Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at UPS (Paramus, NJ) in November 2012.
It was like most interviewing process. Honestly just be yourself and know what you are applying for.
- How would you describe yourself in one word? Answer Question
Co-Op InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in July 2008.
The interview process was a round table of multiple people. They each asked questions about my backgorund in school and asked about my hobbies. The interview seemed more to determine where they would like to place me instead of if they would like to place me. Very easy and relaxed attitudes.
- Do you have any Mechanical Background? 1 Answer