Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at US Navy
- Electronics Technician (19)
- Naval Officer (15)
- Logistics Specialist (10)
- Engineer (9)
- Information Systems Technician (8)
- E5 - Navy - Petty Officer Second Class (8)
- Recruit (7)
- Hospital Corpsman (6)
- E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class (6)
- Nuclear Electricians Mate Navy (5)
- Enlisted (5)
- Operations Specialist (5)
- Manager (5)
- Aviation Electronics Technician (5)
- Avionics Technician (5)
- Engineering (5)
- US Navy (5)
- Naval Aviator (5)
- Contract Specialist (5)
- US Navy Sailor E4 (4)
- Sailor (4)
- Nuclear Submarine Officer (4)
- Program Manager (4)
- Fire Controlman (4)
- E7 - Navy - Chief Petty Officer (3)
- Cryptologic Technician (3)
- Engineering Manager (3)
- Nuclear Electronics Technician (3)
- Nuclear Engineer (3)
- Instructor (3)
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at US Navy.
Done by a recruiter, simple. The Navy has certain standards and requirements that must be met before you can be processed and sent on to training. Interview experience was easy and quick. The processing time is what drags on while you wait to be processed for Boot Camp and school.
- You just need to meet their basic requirements Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for US Navy
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class InterviewNo Offer
Wasn't hard at all. Just went to the Navy Recruiter's office and sat down with the recruiter and discussed the options avalable and what my intrests were. We discussed my job history and education. The recruiter let me know of all the benifits available like G.I Bill, TSP, SGLI and insentive pays for different programs.
- They were all straight forward questions. Answer Question
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months – interviewed at US Navy.
same as joining any branch of the military. there really was not a whole lot to it. you tell them you want to join fill out the paper work and then you are on your way to boot camp.
- there was not a difficult or unexpected question Answer Question
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at US Navy (Nas Whidbey, WA) in November 2011.
The over all interview consisted of a written exam. I was easily established that I had to do my best and that would determine whether or not I would be selected.....................................................
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in June 2011.
Navy recruiters review your background data and ASVAB test scores. They need to make sure that individuals meet all requirements, pass drug screenings and meet all height and weight requirements. The ASVAB test is not very difficult but will test your basic knowledge as well as your ability to make quick decisions which is a big part of being in the military. They also use it to decide what type of jobs you qualify in the military such as machine reparimen, damage controlmen, medical assistants (hospital coremen), nuclear engineers, information technology etc.
- They asked about your background, interests and what you want to do with your life to gauge if you would be a good fit for the military and if you meet requirements. 1 Answer
E6 - Navy - Petty Officer, First Class InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at US Navy (Lake Charles, LA) in September 2010.
it is a long process and be very truthful. They will find out anything that you are lying about. About be able to pass a full medical examine. Also an aptitude test is administer.
- the background test is the most difficult 1 Answer
No you can not negotiate for your salary
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review