Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever
- Intern (35)
- Management Trainee (30)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (14)
- Associate Finance Manager (10)
- Assistant Brand Manager (9)
- Supply Chain (9)
- Marketing (8)
- Associate Brand Manager (7)
- Internship (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Summer (5)
- Unilever Future Leaders Program (5)
- Customer Development Intern (4)
- UFLP (4)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Research Associate (4)
- Demand Planner (4)
- Graduate Trainee (4)
- Manager (4)
- Brand Manager (4)
- Supply Chain Trainee (3)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Supply Chain Planner (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Human Resources Intern (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Supply Chain Intern (3)
- Finance (3)
- Analyst (3)
Brand Manager Interview
(Translated from English)
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2012.
1. Online sollicitatie met cv en motivatiebrief. 2. Telefonisch onderhoud over basiswaarden voor managers. s 3. Persoonlijk onderhoud met een manager, voornamelijk over je werk / nevenervaring..
1. Apply online with CV and motivational letter 2. Telephone Interview based on base values for managers 3. Face to face interview with a manager, mostly based on your work/ extra curriclar experience.
- Vragen hoe je een nieuw merk positioneert met beperkte middelen (ter plekke, zonder enige voorbereiding). Questions how to position a new brand with limited resources (on the spot without any preperation) 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Unilever
Brand Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Unilever in January 2009.
Consisted of online test, then got a call for interview and that was it
- What is your educational background Answer Question
Brand Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2008.
Campus recruited,started with an aptitude test to shortlist and followed by a series of Groups Interviews to check out the ability to work in a group.
- What would you do as a Brand Manager of one of their brands Answer Question
Pretty easy for a starter (no previous job)