Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (17)
- Management Trainee (13)
- Supply Chain Co-Op (10)
- Associate Finance Manager (9)
- Assistant Brand Manager (6)
- Associate Brand Manager (5)
- Supply Chain (5)
- Finance Manager (4)
- Internship (4)
- Customer Development Intern (4)
- Demand Planner (3)
- Finance Intern (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Supply Chain Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Graduate Trainee (3)
- Human Resources Intern (2)
- ABM (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Account Executive (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Supply Chain Management Program (2)
- Unilever Future Leaders Program (2)
- Customer Development Program (2)
- Brand Manager (2)
- Supply Chain Trainee (2)
- R&D Summer Intern (1)
- Future Leaders Programmer (1)
- Human Resources Summer Intern (1)
Supply Chain Co-Op Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.
Interview Details – They came to the career fair at my college and I was contacted that night for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 women, one was clearly the manager or "higher up" and took notes on her laptop and the other two were recent graduates who worked in the area I would be working in and asked the questions.
- Name a time when you had to make a decision and faced opposition from others and the outcome. Answer Question
- Name a time when you worked as part of a group or team and how you contributed to reach a common goal. Answer Question
- Why Unilever? Answer Question
- Walk us through your resume Answer Question
Supply Chain Co-Op Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in June 2011.
Interview Details – Hired through an agency. Very flexible and pleasant work environment. No accountability at times which can be frustrating. Overall, positive experience.
Interview Question – Explain a time when you were in a team? What were you trying to accomplish? Answer Question
Supply Chain Co-Op Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in June 2011.
Interview Details – In charge of the communication, visibility and leadership of the supply chain department before the andean and central american business (marketing, finance, Logistics and Distribution, Customer Development among others).
- Responsible for the accurate execution of the supply chain for all brands, with staff in charge in each category in the Middle Americas Cluster (9 countries)
Interview Question – Responsible for the supply of the Dressing category (Fruco in Colombia, Hellmans and Natura in Central America), Spreads category (Rama in Colombia, Bonella, Mirasol and La Perfecta in Central America) and Savoury category (Knorr for the Middle Americas cluster).
- Responsible for the reconciliation process and the communication of its restrictions to each country. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever