Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys
- Software Engineer (10)
- Consultant (8)
- Consultant IV (6)
- Technical Support Representative (5)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Senior Consultant (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Customer Engineer (3)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Associate Engineer (3)
- Systems Analyst (3)
- Technical Architect (2)
- Technical Associate (2)
- Help Desk Analyst (2)
- Senior Engineer (2)
- Desktop Support Technician (2)
- Solutions Architect (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Customer Support Engineer (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Business Excellence Analyst (2)
- Tchnical Associate (1)
- Procurement Manager II, Reston, VA (1)
- Fresher Applications Developer (1)
- ESS-A1 (1)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Unisys in January 2012.
Hired as a legacy from a previous contract holder. Very little interview.
I told them what I needed, they told me what they were willing to do for me, and they nearly matched, Pretty simple.
Other Interview Reviews for Unisys
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)
- Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst . Answer Question
Just be clear about what you are .
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Unisys (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.
Nothing much really, just the usuals - Tell me a little about yourself , where do you see yourself 5 years from now. what do you bring to the company....
- More along the lines of highlight your greatest achievement...... Answer Question
Not much... Gave standard as per market... could have negotiated to get a better deal though..