UnitedHealth Group Quality Assurance Lead Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (44)
- Customer Care Professional (20)
- Claims Representative (19)
- Business Analyst (17)
- Customer Service (17)
- Software Engineer (16)
- Project Manager (13)
- Associate Software Engineer (11)
- Provider Phone Representative (11)
- Intern (10)
- Senior Business Analyst (9)
- Analyst (8)
- Senior Project Manager (7)
- Director (7)
- IT Project Manager (7)
- Senior Financial Analyst (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Claims Associate (6)
- Manager (6)
- Physician Advisor (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Senior Systems Analyst (5)
- Case Manager (5)
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator (5)
- Health Advisor (5)
- RN Case Manager (5)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (4)
- IT Manager (4)
Quality Assurance Lead Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in October 2009.
Interview Details – Why do want a permanent position that has been a contractor for so long?
Most difficult decision you ever had to make?
Why are you leaving your current position?
What should you do if you agree to deliver the product on the timeline but now can't deliver?
How to meet the deadline within the budget and obstacle you have to overcome?
How to motivate the team?
How to build a QA team from ground zero?
what are top 3 skills for IT release manager?
Interview Question – why are you leaving your current position? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group