Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Volkswagen
- Intern (3)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Finance (1)
- Projektmanager (1)
- Praktikant (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Graduate Development Program (1)
- Technical Office (1)
- Recruitment Project Manager (1)
- Volkswagen (1)
- Project Management Especialist (1)
- (México) (1)
- Undergraduate Placement Interview (1)
- IT-Projektmanager (1)
- Systemanalytiker (1)
- Driver Assistant Systems - Perception Engineer (1)
- produktionshelferin (1)
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at Volkswagen (Roissy-en-France (France)).
The overall process from first contact to signed contract took 1 month and a half. First got contacted by the HR to see when I would be available for a face to face interviewthat we scheduled 3 weeks later. Then I had an interview with her for about 30min+ and at the end she called the two senior managers that are currently my managers for an other round of 30-40min. I was there at 10am, home at 2pm and got an answer for the position at 3pm saying that I was taken in the team.
As you have senior managers that have been working in the automotive industry for at least 15 years (other people in my team have been here in the group since 30years+) in front of you don't try to trick them as they will see you coming miles away. Just be genuine and do your homework about the group ahead and it will be fine.
- If you really are a passionate of cars like I am the interview should go smoothly with the managers as they like passionate and interested people. I don't think they would like someone who is here just to be able to put Volkswagen on their CV.
- Don't stress yourself, prepare questions about you and the skills that are asked for the job and it should be fine.
- There are no tricky questions explain why volkswagen and not someone else and learn by heart the 12 brands of the group.
- What do you think is your best achievement?
What do you know about Volkswagen group?
What are the 12 brands in the group? 1 Answer
As it was an internship there were no negotiation possible but the package and the advantages is really great