Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Washington Gas Light Company
- Clerk (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior HRIS Analyst (1)
- Finance Senior (1)
- Senior Position, Corporate Finance (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a week. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Arlington, VA) in April 2015.
Phone Screen/Interview, that was with a supervisor 10 questions,went pretty well. Then followed by in person panel interview with two other supervisors, that was a little intense even though they asked the same 10 questions, I wasnt nervous until i got into the interview room and it showed. However towards the end I was able to pull it back together. The process took one month if you consider the date i applied online, once i was contacted the process took a week from the first phone screen to the second interview and job offer.Job offer was made two days after in person interview.
- What new innovation or idea did you come up with at your last current job? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company.
Had a phone screen and interviewed with a panel a week later. Got an offer the next day. Interview lasted about 4 hours with the entire team and was not that difficult. Was mostly behavioral type questions. Other departments to have more technical interviews. it depends on the department and the interviewer.
- Tell us something about yourself that we didn't ask during the interview. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Washington, DC) in January 2013.
Competitive interview process. Two phone screens conducted by two separate HR representatives and 1 phone interview directly with the manager. Final rounds were panel style interview with senior management. Questions were a combination of skills and behavioral assessments. An accounting case study was emailed the night before and an Excel comprehension test given on a laptop after the panel interview. Final rounds took 3-4 hours.
- Given your experience in this field, explain the budgeting process with your current employer and how it impacts decision makers in the organization. How do you handle disagreements especially between senior management and various colleagues? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Washington Gas Light Company (Washington, DC) in June 2009.
Pretty general questions. Discussed past experiences, skills, etc
- What was one class that you enjoyed the most? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review