Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Wells Fargo
- Teller (827)
- Personal Banker I (231)
- Personal Banker (190)
- Financial Analyst (72)
- Phone Banker (65)
- Personal Banker I (SAFE) (64)
- Phone Banker I (46)
- Part Time Teller (46)
- Credit Manager (44)
- Bank Teller (42)
- Intern (36)
- Lead Teller (35)
- Customer Service Representative (33)
- Home Mortgage Consultant (25)
- CSSR (20)
- Credit Analyst (20)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (20)
- Business Analyst (20)
- Store Manager (19)
- Financial Advisor (18)
- Financial Analyst Program (18)
- Analyst (18)
- Banker (15)
- Inbound Sales Specialist (15)
- Licensed Personal Banker (14)
- Financial Advisor Trainee (12)
- Service Manager (12)
- Personal Banker II – Registered (11)
- Underwriter (11)
- Summer Financial Analyst (11)
Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Wells Fargo (East Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.
Recently I applied for a position with Wells Fargo for personal Banker. I applied online and was shortly sent a website that directored me to a test screening on customer service. Mainly they ask you to rate your experiences and to see what answers best describe you as a employee asset to the company. After i received an email to go to the next round for a group interview.
- How would you be vauable to Wells Fargo? And why should we consider you for a position here at wells fargo? 1 Answer
When you arrive on time or 15mins before the interview be dressed with a blazer and suit pants, for men and the women. And a resume on hand cause they will ask you for it.
Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo
Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC) in December 2010.
I'd recommend that you do your diligence and you look at some creative questions they may ask you to see if you are a qualified candidate.
Phone Bank Sales & Service Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY) in March 2010.
Filled out application online via website, took a personality test and waited for a response. Received a call about a week later from Recruitment and had a brief telephone interview. Was then scheduled for an in person interview with the assistant branch manager. Manager was very pleasant and asked basic interview questions.
- When I initially I applied, it was for a full time position of 40 hours. When I received a call back almost two weeks later I was told I was hired for a part time teller position (with benefits), I was a bit confused at first but nonetheless happy as I needed to work. I later found out that I was not hired initially for the position I applied to, a teller quit and that's when I was called and hired. It would be great if management was a bit more transparent with their new hires, as it is very tacky for employees to find out through word of mouth. Answer Question