Xilinx Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (8)
- Engineering (5)
- Product Applications Engineer (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Product Engineer (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Customer Operations Account Manager (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Staff Software Engineer (2)
- Layout Engineer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Validation Engineer (1)
- Senior Design Engineer (1)
- Senior Field Applications Engineer (1)
- Customer Account Manager (1)
- Product Characterization Engineer (1)
- Graduate Design Engineer (1)
- Processing Architect (1)
- Hardware Intern (1)
- Signal Integrity Intern (1)
- Operation Business Solution (1)
- Verification Lead (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Demand Planner (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Applications Engineering (1)
- Staff Design Engineer (1)
Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Xilinx in August 2010.
Interview Details – regular process start with HR.
Then 1:1 with different group.
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Xilinx in October 2009.
Interview Details – I was past employee called back for a contract position.
Interview Question – Do you want to evaluate some third party tools we are considering? (Without giving my any ide what the tools are, what to be used for, etc.) View Answer
Negotiation Details – Not really. They halved my hours to 20/week, and halved my previous salary. I needed a job badly so I took it.
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Xilinx in September 2009.
Interview Details – quite open and orgnized.
Interview Question – what if you are going to fire someone in the team? what to do Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Xilinx