Interviews for Top Jobs at ZocDoc
- Operations Associate (46)
- Software Engineer (28)
- Sales Executive (22)
- Business Origination Associate (17)
- OUTSIDE SALES (11)
- Inside Sales Executive (9)
- Sales (8)
- Sales Origination Associate (7)
- Account Executive (6)
- SOA (5)
- Technical Lead (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Recruiting Coordinator (2)
- Recruiter (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- BOA (2)
- Director of Engineering (2)
- Outside Sales Executive (2)
- Finance & Strategy Associate (2)
- Practice Success Associate (2)
- Part-Time Operations Associate (2)
- Customer Service/Zocdoc (1)
- Operations Associate - Phoenix Office Opening (1)
- Sales and Operations (1)
- Corporate/Tech (1)
- Summer Software Engineering Intern (1)
3 people found this helpful
Finance & Strategy Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at ZocDoc.
Submitted a resume via their careers website and heard back shortly afterwards to schedule a phone interview.
Overall a positive experience speaking with a senior member of the team. I was asked relatively standard questions (ie why ZocDoc, questions on my background, etc)
- -You have 10 companies and do not know anything about them - what two quantitative metrics and two qualitative metrics would you choose to have?
-If you could only have one financial statement to analyze a company, which would it be? What if you were given a second?
-Pick a line item and walk me through how it impacts all three statements.
-What products/services should we be focused on?
-How do we generate revenue? If you were to tell a sales associate to push more monthly or yearly subscriptions, which would you choose? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc
2 people found this helpful
Finance & Strategy Associate InterviewInterview Details
Phone interview with junior memeber of the team, followed by in person superday style interview with employees across different divisions at the companyInterview Questions
- If you were making decisions about to buy advertizing and for what words for ZocDoc through Google how would you think about how to allocated the respective budgets for words? Answer Question