Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zylog Systems
- Software Engineer (2)
- Analyst (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Programmer Analyst (1)
- Customer Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Accepted Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Zylog Systems.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 6+ months – interviewed at Zylog Systems (New York, NY) in April 2012.
The hiring process was very swift. They took my informal interview and selected me based on me experience and the interview .
- Nothing too difficult. Just few noted questions that everybody asks. They had one non-technical person interview me. So it was easy. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Zylog Systems (Chennai (India)) in October 2014.
Direct Client interview happen on Chennai. Face to face one round only happen,Next day their informed about interview feed back,they are collected the documents over mail,well planned interview process and very smart,After Confirmation ,every step of process informed over mail,clearly mentioned when it goes complete .so based on that myself prepared .
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
Initial communication was fast, there were 2 rounds of interview after which decision was made quickly. It is a great team to work with, lot of energy and skills as well as expertise with a mix of fresh talent and seasoned recruiters
- Questions about the company and why this agency over the others; not many technical questions, but it was a detailed interview with a lot of focus on speed and volume Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Zylog Systems (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.
Interview process will be very well, ZSL will offer with best package in the industry and many benefits are provided at the time of interview. Once you join the company you know more about companies fault promises. They wont provided relocation funds, referral bonus, proper insurance, performance bonus will not be provided, which is part of your salary.
- No difficult questions 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review