Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ikaSystems
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Release Engineer (1)
- Technical Manager (1)
- Database Engineer (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- SQL ServerDBA (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Software (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ikaSystems (Boston, MA) in March 2015.
Phone interview with someone from HR and then phone interview with the Director of Engineering. The technical interview spent most of the time talking about terms within programming versus my actually experience programming. If you are looking to work here I'd recommend reviewing programming terms that you would learn as a second year college student. I figured they would want to talk more about my actual experience and things that I have done but they didn't talk about that at all.
- What types of classes are there in c++? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ikaSystems (Worcester, MA) in March 2015.
I had an on campus interview at the career development center of WPI in March. The interview process included introducing one project on my resume. And I was asked which language I was most proficient with. From my friend who interviewed for an summer internship, her total interview process was one round, and she got an internship offer one week later.
- What is structure in C? What is the difference of structure in C and class in Java? Describe on moment that you feel challenging and how you overcome it. Answer Question
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ikaSystems.
screening interview, Telephonic and skype
- how would you handle a client for which a product was developed and something was missed during implementation. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ikaSystems in July 2011.
I got the offer but later came to know that position got filled internally
- Question were mostly related to ASP.net and wcf Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ikaSystems in March 2011.
What a lousy experience it was. What kind of recruiter starts of with a question like this - So whats going on with your current company, are they having layoffs? Layoffs is not the first reason why people are looking for a change. Two times, phone interview is scheduled, and they forgot to call me. Excuse given was, oh sorry the interviewer and the recruiter both forgot to put on their calendars. Wow.. how much they value the time of their potential future employees.
- Are you having layoffs? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review