No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
36 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Accenture full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. There are some great talents in this firm. If you are a headhunter, you might want to scout around from among the
2. It is a good place to test your limits. Without the right opportunities, you might have never known that you could drive a project to completion at break neck pace with inadequate resources.Cons
1. This is the kind of company optimized for those who are walking, breathing examples of Niccolo Machiavelli's "The
Prince" and with some real skills. As they say, 1 helping of professional skills and 2 helpings of political skills.
2. The so called "steep learning curve" really means you are molded into a jack of all trades, master of none. This might be dangerous for your future career.
3. For every "good" opportunity, there are also as many dead-end positions to be filled (see the above point). Try not to be in one of those.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The system rewards slave drivers at every level and make these slave drivers compete to out-do each other, at the expense of those under them. If not corrected now, the system would eventually break down when all that's left are your slave drivers and no actual workers.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO