Accenture – Boston, MA
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in any of the following areas: mobile governance & strategy, mobile application development, wireless networks… Accenture
Accenture – New York, NY
• 6 or more years of experience working in a marketing area with experience in: Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider… Accenture
Accenture – Chicago, IL
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment… Accenture
Accenture – Madrid
• People development and team building skills. Please also note that… Accenture
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Accenture (More than 8 years)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- Salary ranges and merit increases are getting better slowly but surely
- Work / Life balance is great (surprise right?)
- Benefits are top notch
- People are excellent
- Firm looks to promote from within first, before looking externally to hire
- Tough to get aligned to the group you want to be a part of. Easier to just go with the flow, and to an extent your alignment and specialization depends on what current project you are on.
- Some accounts are definitely better places to work than others. Your personal experience with the firm will depend on which client you get staffed at
- Some upper level management you wonder how they got there since well...you know. But that's typical at every company.
Advice to Management
Your people are your greatest assets. Unlike a commodity based business, your people are the source of your value. Therefore, must continue to focus on improving compensation and bonuses for your people or else they will leave.