No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Aston Carter Photos
“Great for those who are ambitious and want to make money, but be prepared to give up your personal life and opinions ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Aston Carter full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Great place to earn money. The POTENTIAL for making good money fast is there for those who want it.
- The banter in the office can be quite good, until it is stomped out by management.
- You are encouraged to go out and meet people as much as possible
- Career progression is very much in your own hands, up to a certain point
- If you are liked by senior management, you are well looked after and can be accelerated in the businessCons
- Very poor work/life balance - Arriving any later than 7.45am and leaving any earlier than 7pm results in a full blown inquest
- Independent thought is discouraged.
- Fresh ideas and suggestions on alternative ways of approaching things are described as "being resistant" and are dismissed
- Sales floor run through fear, rather than through trust
- Spoken to like children by management
- If you are not favoured by senior management, then life can be hell. Seen impact on colleagues who have all since left the business
- High turnover of staff
- Highest billers become management irrespective of their ability to manage and no training put in place to make them managersAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Trust your staff and treat them with respect or you will continue to see good people leaveDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO