No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
8 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Belkin full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1. Nice location
2. Awsome park infront of the company
3. HR department is good and helpfulCons
1. NO appreciation for hard work
2. No work -life balance
3. No proper communication between upper management and lower level management.
4. Lot of politics in QA department
5. Pay is lot less when compared to industry standards. Average pay of a Quality engineer is much less when compared to other companies
6. Senior people gets more recognized for the work done by their sub ordinates..
7. Company goals are not properly communicated to lower level people.
8. No job stability., lot of recent layoffs make people think everyday is their last day at work.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Please do some introspection and try to appreciate the hardwork done by lower level people.
2. Try to communicate the goals of the company to everyone.
3. Pay the people as per the industry standards.
4. Top level management needs to spend some time to listen to the low level..Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO