Boston Properties Limited – Reston, VA
** **Building Engineer 2** Maintain the integrity of all building systems, operate the building in an efficient manner, and perform a variety of… MyJobHelper
Boston Properties – San Francisco, CA
Administrative Assistant, Legal Provide general administrative support to Counsel and legal department. Essential Functions: • Assist… Boston Properties
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Boston Properties full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Great 401K, holidays, time off. Health insurance used to be better but that is pretty much everywhere now.
Employee perks are great. Some of the managers are really great to work with.
It is a great company, but some things need to change.Cons
- People that do great are rarely recognized, the recognition always goes to the manager that didn't do anything.
- Won't promote from within to people that deserve it, think that you are nothing without a bachelors degree even though you have more on the job experience than someone who has a bachelors off the street.
- Pile a lot of extra work on without getting paid for what you truly do.
- Pay isn't all that great.
- Micromanagement, higher management treat lower level employees like they don't know what they are doing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Recognize the lower level people that help your properties run and create a good name for your company. Promote people that truly deserve it, don't hold them back just because of education, on the job experience goes a long way and is valuable as well.RecommendsPositive Outlook