Calypso Technology – San Francisco, CA
Software Revenue Recognition • Contract Review: Oversee review of preliminary contracts and communicate revenue recognition implications of… eFinancialCareers
Calypso Technology – New York, NY
As an Operations Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring efficiency, availability and configuration of the Calypso SaaS platform. This… Glassdoor
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Calypso Technology full-timePros
- There are some very talented people within the company - although I would say a fair amount of the talent is only retained due to VISA restrictions.
- Clearing solution is supposedly very good.Cons
- For every talented person, there is someone untalented and unwilling to deliver thorough solutions.
- The training and education here needs significant improvement.
- The software is sold with no regards as to the client's needs or the consultants who will eventually implement the software.
- The discrepancy in pay between salespeople (most of whom have rarely looked at the software) and others is terrible. Prioritizing fees over quality.
- Organization is continuously changing - structure is getting cloudier and more hierarchical. This could be seen as good, depending on whether you forked out ridiculous money for an MBA or not.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Train your people. Send them to finance classes, they should understand the application of the software rather than just aimlessly clicking around.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO