Intake Processor – new
Capital Bank Corporation – Fort Myers, FL
1. Reviews submitted loan applications to ensure: a) All data fields are completed, loan type and amount are indicative of the Bank's lending… Percipio Media
Application Developer I – easy apply
Capital Bank – Raleigh, NC
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. •Maintains / develops ancillary and miscellaneous software packages by addressing various user… Capital Bank
Business Retention Coordinator – easy apply
Capital Bank – Winston-Salem, NC
1.Prepares loan proposals for the renewal process: a)Sets appointments and maintains schedules related to the loan process. b)Evaluates pertinent… Capital Bank
Residential Construction Assistant – easy apply
Capital Bank – Fort Myers, FL
1.Performs modifications on construction loans to obtain permanent financing once construction is complete, as directed by the Loan Originator… Capital Bank
Consumer Finance Manager – easy apply
Capital Bank – Coral Gables, FL
1.Assist the Planning and Reporting Executive to perform corporate financial planning and analysis to provide financial analysis and internal… Capital Bank
Float Branch Manager – easy apply
Capital Bank – Clarksville, TN
include the following. Other duties may be assigned. •Plans and organizes activities to attain internal performance objectives: increased business… Capital Bank
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Capital Bank full-time (more than a year)Pros
1) I am lucky to have a great direct boss that is very knowledgable. This may not be the case for many others in the company which could be a contributing factor to why I am so positive.
2) Decent pay with good benefits/PTO
3) Growing bank with clear vision (some may not like the vision, but it is clear; it is all about sales and growth).
4) knowledgable leadership that goes out of their way to make employees feel important (as long as you are not on a sales call and missing your numbers).
5) Right balance of pressuring employees to succeed without over stressing. Good understanding need for family life.Cons
1) the company has very little diversity at the VP level and above.
2) Management at times use degrading techniques as sales motivators.
3) the business plan involves buying failed banks and turning them around. Due to this there are employees from the previous purchased banks that don't like the change and can be vocal at times. Many of these are gone now and as they are weeded out, this improves overall moral.
4) technology is improving, but is still behind the ball.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Better training materials and defined expectations for new hires. Need activities to have different segments of the bank to meet each other (ie business bankers, commercial team, retail and wealth management all seem to operate independent). Creating cross team activities would improve ability to work together and provide better customer solutions.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO