No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Chevron as a contractor (More than a year)RecommendsNegative OutlookRecommendsNegative Outlook
- Work/Life balance is a priority
- Safety culture ensures you make it home the same way you came!
- Advancement opportunities abound and are encouraged
- Diversity is respected and protected
- Chevron really cultivates and cares for its employees
- O&G is a volatile industry. When it's good, times are great at Chevron. When it's bad, there are layoffs and downsizing.
- If you are not in a technical profession or engineering, it is challenging to get into organization. There is lots of competition.
- Lots of project processes/documentation, which can make challenging at times.