No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Contact Solutions as a contractor (less than an year)Pros
- Working form remote location (DONT LET THAT FOOL YOU)
- Please let me know if you can find some ProsCons
- No proper communication between team members and higher management
- Treat employes with respect
- Share your concern with the employer directly rather than firing him/her without giving any reason
- I would never recommened this company to anyone.
- If your full time employes are dumb, close the company and run away rather than hiring someone with lot of dreams to achieve to do a task and fire them.
- Give Access and other information from the company before questioning a person's work.
- No wonder this company doesnt get any major clients.
- I will definitely not recommened this company to anyone who is reading this review.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- If you dont correct the cons, the company is going down in a few years.
- Treat employee with respect, no matter if he is full tim or Contractor.
- Talk to employee directly rather than sending indirect messages.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO