No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Crothall Services Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Crothall Services full-time for more than 5 yearsPros
1. Expectations are communicated (no surprises) and realistic.
2. Structure is Crothall's strength.
3. I've worked with other Management Services companies, none are perfect but Crothall has the edge.
4. They recognize Go Getters, and deliver opportunities.
5. Added two more Hospitals to list this year, which provided many opportunities.Cons
If money is your number one motivator, then Crothall is not the place for you.
I have many friends at company A, they get paid better but company A rather focus on food then supporting EVS.
I rather trade a few dollars, for opportunity, support, less stress.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The Regional Manager is solid people. Most of his Directors and Operations Managers have been by his side for many years. His integrity is above reproach and for me, that is number one in a boss. Leaders between him and the President of Crothall are not in tune with modern day leadership. Too much like the boys club, and not enough empowerment of subordinates. They don't encourage us to be open with ideas, etc.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO