No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
“Different departments yield different results. If you drive your career in the company it can be very rewarding & fun. ”
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Dell full-time (more than 10 years)Pros
For most departments that I worked...
- Fortunate to have awesome managers that took care of you.
- Some teams endorsed innovation and supported you if you pursued new ideas.
- Elevate you in your career if you prove deserving.Cons
For other departments...
- Managers were not very qualified in inspiring leadership and building strengths.
- Many external factors drove the direction of the department to pursue immediate gains.
- Teams suffocated & stagnated as leaders were resistant in allowing them to grow & adapt.Advice to ManagementAdvice
A few things to be mindful now that the company is private:
- Target on the big goals and stay on them without being distracted by noise and the immediate gains that you could achieve. Those short-term wins sacrifice the bigger long-term vision.
- Take care of your employees. Promote from within and don't punish ingenuity and innovation that is sparked from within. Don't hire big-time consultants from coming and uprooting and changing things for you to make you feel better.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO