Electronic Consulting Services
Electronic Consulting Services, Inc. – Alexandria, VA
• Configures and administers Windows and Linux systems, supporting senior engineers and project team members in a DoD enterprise environment… Glassdoor
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Electronic Consulting Services full-time (more than an year)Pros
1. The firm is doing well financially.
2. Competent staff.
3. Very responsive administrative support.Cons
1. The salary increases are a joke. I am part of a team that just won a 5-year contract (re-compete). The average salary increases ranged between 0 - 1.5%.
2. Limited communication across the board (especially from executive management).
3. Executive and senior management are not proactive. They prefer to react after the house has burned down.
4. There does not appear to be a firm culture. The culture is contract dependent.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. If you want to retain good people, pay them what they are worth. After all, you have the money.
2. Make more of an effort to communicate with staff (especially those at client sites).Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO