Farmers Insurance Group
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Farmers Insurance Group Photos
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Farmers Insurance Group full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- The people are the best. The Farmers Family is great
- Salaries are OK compared to other places in Los Angeles
- You get to learn a lot about insurance and state lawsCons
- Farmers is extremely political environment. You have to watch your back all the time.
- After a merger a group of incompetent employees took over mid and senior level management positions without having the "Junior" level skills. So you have to take it from lots of unqualified people and be OK with that.
- It seems like Business and IT team work against each other as if they are in some kind of a war. Recent changes made stuff even worse in some departments.
- Directors and above in IT, think they own the company and they threat employees like slaves. I hate saying it but its the truth. Some of them have no ethics whatsoever
- Oh and their recruitment sucks. They won't accept internal recommendations but they end up bringing in the most untalented people (their "friends") for interviews.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Bring your old team backDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO