No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at Fortis (Canada) full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Good benefit package-- one of the better ones in NL outside O&G....too bad that's it.Cons
- Horrible pay in comparison to similar jobs at other companies. Very bottom line driven.
- Managers are either overworked heavily or do very little. Chances are you'll be the former. Oh yea, no pay for overtime either.
- No job descriptions. They will tack on any title(s) just to fill the gaps, which shows how much they care about your career. They wanted me to do more than two jobs for a measly pay...as if that was going to happen.
- Middle management has no teeth and quite a few of them don't have a clue what they're doing.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Increase your pay across the board, increase your head count, and get rid of the underperformers. I' hope they're not content just being a springboard for people's careers. There's a reason why they have a bad reputation in NL.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO