No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Groupon full-time (more than a year)Pros
- Work enviornment is welcoming with alot of amenities (decked out game room, free beverages, Fooda sprawls, endless parties to snag free food)
- Co-workers are usually great people. Lots of creative types in Customer Service.
- Good work/life balance
- autonomy and very little micromanaging (if you're hitting your numbers)
- lots of different departments to transfer to if you play your cards rightCons
- Promotions are based on who your friends are.
- Alot of the younger staff treat the job like a sequel to college. If that makes sense.
- Some Team Leads will do everything they can to stay away from escalations. Not all of them, but there's a healthy group.
- Some of the rudest customers you'll ever talk to on the phone. And I did CS for an adult website before.
- Not very diverse.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO