No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
I worked at Hawkins full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
Good pay and benefits, fairly flexible schedule.Cons
- Old stogie atmosphere
- New employees are offered little training in most departments
- Outdated procedures and lack of interest in changing or updating though some newer managers are trying
- Lack of communication within organization causes frequent, unnecessary timeliness issues with orders.
- Tuition reimbursement only seems to apply if you are going to school for what they want. If you desire to go into a different field you must get permission from management to study or you may risk losing your job.
- If you start into tuition reimbursement program and quit or lose your job, you owe them all the money paid to that point.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop backbiting your employees.Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO