Institute for Healthcare Improvement
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Institute for Healthcare Improvement as an intern for less than a yearPros
- Excellent people, from top management to entry level. Company culture his highly collaborative and egalitarian; expect lots of face time with top executives.
- Lots of functional areas to explore, huge learning experiences to be had.
- Pretty good pay and benefits
- Great office space
- Company is well respected in its fieldCons
- If you don't like corporate "Rah-Rah" teambuilding stuff, you may be periodically annoyed.
- If you are low in the organization, like an intern, you will be tasked with helping out with other teams' projects, about which you know nothing, and it's just not productive to either party. It is possible to escape such entanglements but they will occasionally happen.
- A minor issue, but it can sometimes seem like IHI has an inflated opinion of itself and its work, and this could rub you the wrong way.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Continue to nurture talent and provide learning experiences for people of all levels. Really the management is one of the best aspects of the company.RecommendsNeutral Outlook