Intralinks – Frankfurt
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile… Glassdoor
Intralinks – Waltham, MA
This position will analyze business issues, design solutions and lead the functional aspects of implementation. They are responsible for evaluating… Glassdoor
Intralinks – New York, NY
The Financial Analyst will work as part of the FP&A team to assist with all aspects of financial planning and analysis which is instrumental in… Glassdoor
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Intralinks full-time for more than a yearPros
- Cool technology
- Nice new officeCons
- Everyone there hates their job. I know that is cynical to say but its evident. No one is happy. The bathroom is full of people just complaining.
- No clearly defined company culture. Some casual, some business, you just never know where you stand.
- Management makes you fear C-level Executives- its literally "DONT LOOK AT THEM IN THE EYES!" but when you do actually talk to them they are good people and friendly. Dont understand why you have you to walk around with your head down?
-No market strategy. No social media presence. No community outreach. Nothing.
- Management acts like they are Google. Wants only the elite hires but does not have the budget to pay for it. Interview process can be almost 2-3 months long. Candidates are gone by then.
-No clearly defined training or upward mobility (but they are working on that).Advice to ManagementAdvice
Work on branding and defining who you want to be.
Lower standards for hiring people- be more willing to train the talent coming in than expecting the best on day one.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO