No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Macerich full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- Flexable schedules and no constant clock watching
- People willing to help one anotherCons
- Almost all advancement is due to who you know. Several married executaive couples in upper management and its much a bro's club.
- Upper Managment is too worried about walstreet and not employees
- Low paying salary compared to market and one's experience
- Okay benefits (401k & Health)
- Company is trying to make a smaller, yet higher quality portfolio, therefore eliminating many positions and properties.
- Will demand that you work hours over and beyond what is hummanly possible at times. Work is your life!Advice to ManagementAdvice
-Don't always hire a sisters/brothers or wives/husbands for positions, sometimes the raw young talent is needed to better the company.
-Take risk in development & love your employees - become the old WestCore!
-Take care of your admins, assistants, and common working employees… they fuel the company!
- Listen to your employees you will find out nearly half of the company isnt happy with their current working conditionsDoesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO