No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Manpower as a contractor (more than 3 years)Pros
- Friendly Staff.
- Very helpful.
- When they find a job that fits you and you're willing, they do everything they can to put you into that position.
- Easy to understand structure.
- Can help you get into big well known companies.Cons
- No communication on how you're doing at the position you're in.
- No salary increase (been there for years. no change to the salary, despite getting a ton of praise at work).
- For some people (not for me), it can be a con if your supervisor is in another state and you can either be alone or be with someone who can be just as clueless.
- Their health insurance costs can be steep, especially if you're not working that many hours.
- You are either gonna be in the same position forever or the company you're a temp for will hire you. Its the only route it is going to go.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Give praise and show appreciations to workers who have been there for a long while.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO