No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at MongoDB full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Very "techy" startup for being on the East Coast. No social media pointlessness. If you like technical challenges and don't like corporations this is the place to be.
- Transparent work culture.
- Great, smart, dedicated co-workers.
- Lots of individual responsibility across the board.
- An actual chance to make an impression on an entire software technology vertical.Cons
- Messy and changing management and sales structure.
- Lack of coherent message and strategy internally.
- The company is in a great place technology and market impression wise, but struggling to monetize open source and hence changes strategy very often.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Improve consistency in internal and external strategy communication.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO