Nalco – Sugar Land, TX
Chemistry support for new product development and support.Troubleshooting off-spec commercial batches.Assisting in the development of specifications… Ivy Exec
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Nalco full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- there were good options available for training and development opportunities
- they offered a nice work schedule for employees whose work-life balance is important to themCons
- Many people there have an old school mentality
- Lack of growth opportunity.
- Low diversity in leadership positions.
- The majority of the health insurance options were very expensive.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Try to remove the friendship component when making business decissions.RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO