Network Health – Watertown, MA
include responding to inquiries and appropriate follow up; supporting the team with projects, gathering data and information to report on certain… Glassdoor
Network Health Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Network Health full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- The company culture is very positive, constructive, and friendly.
- The company puts its employees first, and makes you feel like you matter. There's plenty of health/wellness programs, investment in training, and employee rewards.
- There's lots of potential for advancement! Hard work and good ideas matter more than hierarchy or office politics.
- It's a non-profit that makes a positive contribution to the community.Cons
- Sometimes things are done in a messy, slipshod way. You might find yourself stumbling over lots of outgrown bandages.
- It can be very confusing to get a handle on proper procedure. There's a lack of documentation, with too many policies left unwritten or written vaguely.Advice to ManagementAdvice
The company needs more communication and information sharing between departments. It needs a better focus on long-term solutions, instead of just getting through the next crisis.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO