OnPoint Community CU
OnPoint Community Credit Union – Portland, OR
What does a Member Service Specialist do? As a Member Service Specialist you are empowered to make decisions. You will have the opportunity to gain… Glassdoor
OnPoint Community Credit Union – Clackamas, OR
Note: The hours for this position will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 2pm - 5:45pm, Friday 2pm - 6:15pm and every Saturday from 8:45am - 1:30pm Job… Glassdoor
I worked at OnPoint Community CU full-time (less than an year)Pros
- Direct supervisor was a great gal, really easy to work with and open-minded.
- Training & Development was on top of updates.Cons
- Upper management not open to new ideas and thinking outside the box
- The mission statement is just posters in the hallway, they do help their customers, but the teamwork part is just a poster in the wall. There is no camaraderie in the customer service team.
- Their launch of the "new and improved" online banking was a disaster.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Be open minded to new ideas and not so into the written procedure. Think outside the box.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO