No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Razorfish as an intern for less than a yearPros
1) I had a fantastic manager for my internship. He set up a ton of meetings for me to get exposure to all aspects of the company and allowed me to connect with current employees early on. This allowed me to develop relationships with some extremely smart people to work with and have as a resource.
2) My project was very interesting and taught me many professional skills to carry forward.
3) The atmosphere of the office is fantastic, the free beer and food was great.
4) Location within Chicago could not be better.Cons
1) Pay is laughable for interns.
2) Your experience was very dependent on your manager. I saw many disappointed interns because their manager wasn't willing to put in the time to develop a plan for their intern over the summer or give them direction.
3) The intern project was relatively unstructured. Definitely had to reach out for resources.
I had a fantastic experience, but again, that's because I probably had one of the best managers compared to the other interns.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Really delve into structuring your internship program more definitively.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO