No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at ReadyTech full-time for more than a yearPros
Some subtle changes with one of the worst directors finally retiring but the President and others remains inept. Staff morale is only considered when the leadership makes revenue goals. Good location with some limited perks.Cons
It's the "software" company, by no means a real example of an ideal working tech environment.
- Plagued by inexperienced and inept managerial staff
- Company does not practice nor encourage the core values it communicates to employees
- Promotion and career advancement is based on politics instead of proven aptitude and skill set
- Managers don't understand strength of staff and their skills and often slot them into roles their ill-suited
- Little to no growth opportunity beyond entry / mid-level positions
- Integrity and quality are far too often sacrificed in order to meet "the bottom line"
- Those that question the status quo often see retaliation directly from top management.
- Great opportunities for people with little to no pride in their work, few applicable skills and that enjoy doing the bare minimumAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Care about your staff and customers as you do with profits. Stop the politics and "ass kissing"! Reward staff who produce. Then you will truly receive positive feedback on Glassdoor and other sites.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO