No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Rimes Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
1) Nice location in Soho
2) Exposure to the industry (depending on what position you are in)Cons
1) Disconnected decision makers: "Marching orders" come from people in London
2) Terrible management: Employees are treated like robots. The company will expect you to do just about
anything. On the flip side, compensation is similar to that of less stressful jobs in the field.
3) The company has an identity crisis. Growing pains are very apparent as the company attempts to gain a bigger presence in the industry. There are lots of new hires that have their own opinions of what the company does.
4) No room for career growth. The company would rather hire outsiders for top positions than promote people that deserve it.
RIMES is for people who just can't do any better. If you're a college graduate you'll probably benefit from the experience but if you're a seasoned professional you should keep moving along. The glassdoor rating of this place should give you a good idea of what to expect.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO